Christmas Magic. Is there anything truly better than the magic of Christmas? The memories, the gorgeous decorations, the smell of Christmas trees and fresh fallen snow and of course we cannot forget to mention the true reason of the season. Now, let us not forget about that other magical part of Christmas, the treats!
Universal Orlando Resort is kicking off the season with treats on top of treats on top of their Christmas Treat Trail. First stop on the trail, let us grab that Treat Trail map! There are five specialty treats that you will need to purchase at Universal Orlando Resort. Get your walking feet ready because the treats are spread out through Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure and CityWalk.
First you will need to purchase the specified treats and receive a stamp. Once all of the treats are purchased, visit one of the two redemption locations for the delicious finisher treat.
1. Pumpkin Spiced Churro: Delicious, crispy and warm with pumpkin spice.
2. Holiday Wreath Cake: Gorgeous! The look of this cake was almost too beautiful to eat.
3. Red Holiday Popcorn: Salty and Christmassy! Have no fear the popcorn is just colored red, no cinnamon spice here.
4. Cinnamon Coke: We were beyond skeptical of this flavor; however, it was oddly yummy.
5. Holiday Ornament Donut: This VooDoo donut is filled with a gingerbread cheesecake filling. It is stuffed on top of stuffed.
Now, on to the finisher treat – a large, delicious Christmas tree cookie!
If you want to do a little something extra while you are visiting Universal Orlando Resort, we highly recommend the Christmas Treat Trail! I mean, what better way kick off the Christmas Season than a Christmas Treat Trail?! Trust us, you will thank us later!
Contact us today! email@example.com