We are already rockin’ and rollin’ into this New Year, and we don’t know about you, but so far it has been magical. Remember how we talked about resolutions in our last blog (you best have read it), well here is one you can add to your list – a Disney Cruise vacation!
Right now, Disney Cruise Line is available to book through May of 2021! Pretty soon, the summer itineraries will be released for booking as well. Now – is NEVER too early. In fact, right now for a limited time, Disney Cruise Line is offering that their guests only need to pay 50% of the deposit with the rest of the “deposit” and balance of the cruise being due at final payment. That is HUGE! As you know, cruise deposits can be, well… a little higher than a typical Walt Disney World or Disneyland vacation, so the reduction helps a lot.
Planning a Disney Cruise vacation is a lot of fun, but it is also a lot of work. There are currently (stressing the word currently) four ships, multiple cruise itineraries and many different excursion opportunities. Let’s face it – it can be a bit overwhelming. Hakuna Matata, we are here. So, these are a few reasons why booking a Disney Cruise Line with a travel planner (like us) will make your vacation so much more magical!
1. Whether you are a seasoned cruiser or a newbie, speaking to someone who has first-hand knowledge of Disney Cruise Line and is familiar with all travel policies and procedures is key. A travel planner who specializes in Disney Cruise Line travel will help. In fact, if you have sailed many times – it is time for you to rest your weary planning skills, tell us what you like and we can take care of it for you.
2. We can help select the cruise that is best for your family’s schedule and budget.
3. Looking to visit Walt Disney World? We can arrange your pre or post travel vacation,
4. We will process payments for you, if you would like.
5. Interested in port adventures, onboard dining experiences or spa services? We will both advise and arrange them for you.
6. When sailing, there is a bit of documentation that you will need, we will make sure you have it all and are set for sailing.
7. Everyone could use a little onboard credit right?
So, as you are thinking of planning your next vacation. Stop right now, thinking is totally not allowed with vacations. Tell us your dreams, and we will do the thinking for you. Oh wee baby!
Your referrals are our most MAGICAL compliments!
Contact us today! firstname.lastname@example.org