There have been some exciting updates to the Navigator App that will come in handy prior to and during your next Disney Cruise! The updates just went live on May 17th! Let’s take a look at the new features.
Before you Cruise
Manage Your Reservation
- View price summary including remaining balance, the dates your payments were received, and when your final payment is due
- Make payments
- View and Modify your stateroom
- View Deck plans
My Online Check-In
- Provide Information to make check in a much smoother experience at the Port
- View required documents
- Read the cruise contract and data protection policy
- Chose your port arrival time
- Register your children for youth activities
Explore and Book On-board Activities
- Recreational activities for some extra on-board fun
- Port Adventures
- Adult dining experiences
- Nursery services
- Spa and Fitness
Additional Cruise Options
- Ground Transportation
- Flight details
- Dining assignment
- Special requests such as dietary restrictions and celebration notes
On-board chat: message individuals or groups who are cruising with you right through the app!
View On-board Activities
- See all the fun and excitement that awaits you
- Set up reminders for your planned activities
Ports of Call and Days at Sea: take a look at the daily itinerary for your entire cruise
All of the exciting updates will definitely help you save time prior to cruising and help keep you organized during your entire vacation! What’s more convenient than having all of your cruise necessities right at the tips of your fingers? Don’t forget when booking a Disney Cruise Line® vacation with us, we offer on-board credit to all of our clients! If you are thinking about taking a Disney Cruise, we would be more than happy to provide you an obligation free quote. Our services are 100% free to you and we will help you every step of the way to be fully prepared for all of the fun and excitement that awaits you!
Your referrals are our most MAGICAL compliments!
Contact us today! firstname.lastname@example.org