What better way to spend Valentine’s day than at the Happiest Place of Earth? Since January 22 and lasting until February 18th, celebrate a month long celebration of love at Disneyland® Park. Holidays are always more special at a Disney park, and there is some extra love in the air during Valentine’s Month
Disney parks always go all out when it comes to decorations. Main Street U.S.A has been decked out with love. Hearts abound and plenty of red and pink help set the mood all along the streets as you enter Disneyland Park®.
Make sure to stop by the Minnie Mouse flower portrait right as you enter the park. In addition there is a special sweetheart photo op happening at Town Square Theater.
Minnie’s Valentine’s Day Surprise Scavenger Hunt
If you love the Easter Egg scavenger hunt and Spike’s Pollen Nation Exploration scavenger hunt that happen in Epcot at Walt Disney World® Resort that are popular in the springtime, then you will definitely want to check this out! Minnie has been hard out work hiding some valentine’s for Mickey and friend all throughout Disneyland® Park. When you fill in all the spots on your map be sure to redeem your special price at one of the participating retail locations. Here is a list of them:
- Bonanza Outfitters
- The Briar Patch
- Disney Showcasr
- Little Green Men Store Command
- Pieces of Eight
A day in a Disney park is never complete without some yummy treats and snacks. There are some special themed items just around during this month long celebration of love.
- Cherry Cotton Candy – various vending carts throughout the park
- Minnie donut – Main Street Gourmet Coffee Cart
- Strawberry churro with chocolate dipping sauce – churro carts near Sleeping Beauty Castle and Town Square theater
- Sweetheart Donut Sundae – Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor
- Heart shaped mousse dessert – Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe
- Heart shaped Linzer cookie – Market House
- Strawberry Bundt Cake – Plaza Inn
- Cherry mousse dessert – Red Rose Taverne
- Molcajete Platter – Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante
- Chocolate Tamale – Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante
- Chocolate-Cinnamon dusted churro with spicy cacao dipping sauce – churro cart near Big Thunder Mountain
- Strawberry Beet Salad – Blue Bayou Restaurant
- Pillow cake dessert – Blue Bayou Restaraunt
- Chocolate-covered Strawberry Beignets – Mint Julep Bar
- Double chocolate fritters – Royal Street Veranda
- Honey-to-Love Funnel Cake – Hungry Bear Restaurant
- Southern Pork Belly Sliders – River Belle Terrace
- Chocolate Lava Cake with passion fruit sorbet and passion fruit sauce – River Belle Terrace
- Minnie-inspired Sundae – The Golden Horseshoe
- Strawberry Cheesecake “Funnel of Love” – The Stage Door Cafe
- Piranha Lemonade Slushy – Bengal Barbecue
- Roasted Vegetable Spring Roll – Bengal Barbecue
- Popping Sugar Churro – churro cart near Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters
Quite the impressive list isn’t it? Plenty to fill all of your heart’s desire!
If you are planning to visit Disneyland® Park in the next week be sure to check out some of these limited time offerings. You will be sure to have a lovely time! We wish everyone a Happy Valentine’s day!
Your referrals are our most MAGICAL compliments!
Contact us today! firstname.lastname@example.org