No Disney vacation is complete without some great food and unique dining experiences. Aulani has so much great food to offer from an excellent buffet, a beach side restaurant, and lounges that will satisfy your island drink cravings. Let’s take a closer look at all the options your ‘Ohana can enjoy while visiting Aulani.
Makahiki : If you enjoy buffets, this is the place for you.
For breakfast you can enjoy a your favorite Disney characters while you enjoy all that your hear desires.
- French toast
- island fruits
- traditional Asian offerings
- house-baked pastries
- build-your-own omelet station.
At dinner your family can partake in Menehune Mischief character buffet and dinner show on Sundays, Monday, and Thursdays. This is a very popular event and there are 2 dinner shows offered each of these nights. If a more casual dinner buffet is what you are looking for, make sure to plan on visiting Makahiki on non-show nights.
- Salads and starters
- Sustainable seafood and sushi
- A choice of carving station items
- A world-wide variety of entrées
- Seasonal vegetables
- Fresh island fruits
- A special menu for keiki ages 9 and under
- House-made desserts
- Hawaiian inspired beverages:Guests 21 and older may select from a full bar menu that features a variety of wines, beers and spirits—including Hawaiian-inspired cocktails.
If you happen to be visiting Aulani during New Year’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas then be sure to check out the special holiday buffets located at Makahiki.
‘AMA’AMA: When you think of Hawaii you envision open air seating with breath-taking ocean views, this is exactly what you will find here
- fresh fish
- local fruit
- Portuguese sausage
Dinner – This is the highlight meal here as the menu rotates and incorporates seasonal flavors. Enjoy some authentic Hawaiian music as you take in the sunset over the pacific ocean
Ulu Cafe: Grab and go options with some made to order items. If you aren’t on the run then enjoy your selections on the patio overlooking the ocean.
- All day options: like salads, sandwiches, wraps, chips and fresh fruit, pre-packaged local treats ranging from dried fruits, macadamia nut cookies, crack seed, candy and more, to enjoy poolside or to take home to family and friends
- Breakfast options eggs, fresh fruit, bagels, croissants and cereals
- Hot lunch and dinner options, from flatbreads and sandwiches to sustainable fish and rotating dinner plates
- Poke Bowls from 11:30 AM to 3:00 PM
- Pizzas from 5:00 PM to 8:30 PM
- Milkshakes and specialty desserts like our ever-popular pineapple soft-serve
Lounges and Bars
- The ‘Ōlelo Room: enjoy some great appetizers and tropical drinks in this upscale lounge. Be sure to check out the specially prices sunset menu daily between 5-7 pm.
- Wailana Pool Bar: located at the adult only pool, offers light fare and great drinks
- Off the Hook: laid back spot near Waikolohe Valley pool offering drinks and lunch fare along with appetizers in the evening
- Mama’s Snack Stop – quick meals, snacks, desserts
- Pāpālua Shave Ice – what better way to cool off? Enjoy some great tropical flavors here
- Little ‘Opihi’ – beach side offerings include light meals, snacks, and drinks
Your referrals are our most MAGICAL compliments!
Contact us today! email@example.com