It truly is amazing what the Disney Imagineers have been able to accomplish through the years at Walt Disney World® Resort. The detail that is put into every aspect of the property is fascinating. There are so many new and exciting projects happening as we are writing this blog. The fact that there is always something new to see, makes Walt Disney World® Resort our favorite place to vacation every year. Let’s take a deeper look at the amazing numbers behind The Happiest Place on Earth! We pride ourselves on being Disney experts and highlight some of our personal numbers of our first hand experiences we have had at Walt Disney World® Resort.
Size: The Walt Disney World® Resort spans approximately 25,000 acres or just about 40 square miles.
Resorts: There at 28 Walt Disney World® owned and operated resorts with more coming in the next few years.
- We have personally stayed at 8 different Walt Disney World® resorts
- We have visited an additional 10 Walt Disney World® resorts
Choosing which Walt Disney World® Resort to stay at is usually the first major decision outside of choosing when to visit. Check out our past blogs dedicated to each of the three resort categories: Value, Moderate, and Deluxe. Let us help you take the stress out of deciding which resort to choose. When we initiate the planning process we offer our firsthand experiences and knowledge of all the resorts to help narrow down your decision. We are also able to compare different resorts for you at one time when we provide you your obligation free vacation package quote.
Attractions: Walt Disney World® is home to 4 theme parks, 2 water parks, Disney Springs, ESPN Wide World of Sports, 3 golf complexes, and 2 mini golf complexes. There are currently 115 attractions across the 4 theme parks (Magic,Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom).
- With the exception of the 3 newest attractions in Toy Story Land at Hollywood Studios, we have seen every attraction at Walt Disney World!
Restaurants: If you total all dining options across all of the theme parks and resorts, there are over 300 unique locations. Of those, 90 are table service restaurants. We always like to visit restaurants we have never been to each time we are there and of course visit some of our favorites as well! If you need any suggestions we are happy to help you make your individualized park plan for your trip along with planning out all of your dining reservations prior to 180 day mark when the reservation window opens up for you. Don’t forget, when you book a vacation package with us there is no extra cost to you!
- We have been to 46 of the table service restaurants
Cast Members: Currently there are approximately 62,000 cast members that work at the Walt Disney World® Resort
Guests: in 2017 nearly 56 million guests visited one of the 4 theme parks at Walt Disney World® Resort
With there being so much to see and do, planning a Walt Disney World® vacation can be overwhelming and at times a little stressful. Let us take the stress away and help you plan your next vacation! Check out all we can do for your Walt Disney World® vacation here: Our Services If you are thinking about visiting in the near future here are a few more numbers to keep in mind:
- 499 days : When Walt Disney World® packages are released (typically in the end of June or early July for the next year), we are able to book vacation packages 499 days in advance. So currently we are able to book through 12/31/2019
- 180 days: Advanced dining reservations can be made 180 days in advance and when staying on Walt Disney World®property you are able to make up to 10 days reservations when your 180 day window opens up.
- 60 days: when staying on Walt Disney World® property, fastpass+ selections can be made for your trip 60 days in advance
We would love to help plan your next Walt Disney World® Resort vacation. Contact us today to get started with all of the excitement and fun!
Your referrals are our most MAGICAL compliments!
Contact us today! email@example.com