If you are anything like us – vacation is not only a time for a mixture of relaxation and adventure, it’s a time to discover (or rediscover) new food and drinks. Lately, we have been super focused on trying the new, even if it’s a small cupcake or drink. Disney’s Aulani Resort and Spa in Ko’Olina, Hawaii tops the charts with their unique treats and tropical drinks. I mean, sipping on a little somethin’ somethin’ under a palm tree marks perfection to me.
- Aulani Special Brew: A mocha macadamia nut blended coffee found at the Wailana Pool Bar. Who would have thought that Wailana Pool Bar doubles as a coffee bar in the morning! Get your coffeehouse fix from 6:00am – 10:00am. Imagine coffee that tastes like paradise – perfection!
- Piña Colada Pineapple: Okay, so it’s a regular piña colada, but the way that Disney makes them, we swear that they taste ten times better. Add a pineapple to a Disney piña colada and the drink tastes purely magical. You can find this deliciousness at Off the Hook near Aunty’s Beach House.
- POG Juice: After you have tried this Pineapple Orange and Guava juice you will never want regular orange juice again. Can you order it for breakfast? Sure! Even better – you can purchase a carton for yourself at Kalepa’s Store.
- Lava Flow: Imagine Disney’s amazing piña colada but with a twist. Strawberry “lava” is layered in this drink to add a bit of tartness. Whether it’s the appearance or the taste that you will love, you can find this tropical goodness atThe ‘Ōlelo Room, or any restaurant on property as well.
- Sunrise Sangria: I don’t know if it’s the name or the atmosphere, but this sangria lover’s mouth is watering for the Sunrise Sangria from The ‘Ōlelo Room. If the taste isn’t enough to bring you in – during Happy Hour, you can sip and munch on some Hawaiian goodness all while listening to the sounds of Polynesia.
As you can see, the drinks sound spectacular. If you are worried that there will be too many drinks to sample, then we suggest sharing drinks! The more (drinks) the merrier! We look forward to planning your next vacation to Disney’s Aulani Resort and Spa.
Your referrals are our most MAGICAL compliments!
Contact us today! email@example.com