There is some exciting news from Adventures by Disney®, they are adding a Japan vacation. Booking for this amazing new trip opens on May 9th. Adventures by Disney® is such a unique and special way to explore the world and there are so many great experiences as part of the Japan vacation. Of course visiting Tokyo is one part, but how would you like to learn some sword techniques from a master samurai? There is so much to do and see during this 11 day, 10 night itinerary.
Take in the beauty and history of this great city. The former capital of Japan is located on the island of Honshu. This city is rich in culture and adventure. Some of the places you will be able to visit during this trip include:
- Classical Buddhist temples
- Imperial palaces
- Shinto shrines
- Traditional wooden houses
- The magnificent Pure Water Temple
- The Fushimi Inari Shrine Kyoto
- Kyoto’s celebrated bamboo forest
In the busy capital you will find yourself immersed in old world traditions and modern technology in this exciting and vibrant city. During this portion of the trip you will experience:
- Visit the Sensoji Temple and Meiji Shrine
- Cruise on a riverboat through the heart of Tokyo
As with all Adventures by Disney® vacations, you are given the opportunity to fully immerse yourself into all of the culture and traditions that each destination offers. In Japan you will be able to experience:
- Biking through rural Japan
- Experiencing the wonder of samurai sword fighting
- Embracing the intriguing charm of a maiko’s dance performance
- Meeting local practitioners of the arts of Taiko drumming, origami and calligraphy
If you would like to learn more about what Adventures by Disney® is, check out our blog featuring Adventures by Disney including details on all of the offerings and great ways to see the world. Marching Along We’re Adventurers : Adventures by Disney® .We would love to help you plan a absolutely unforgettable vacation with Adventures by Disney®.
Your referrals are our most MAGICAL compliments!
Contact us today! firstname.lastname@example.org