For the last several years we have been taking an annual trip to Walt Disney World during Easter. This is such an exciting time to be down in the most magical place on Earth! We are going to touch on all the fun and magical things to do while celebrating Easter in Walt Disney World!
Like all holidays, Easter Sunday is a very popular day to be at Walt Disney World. It is very important to make sure you are at the parks early well before opening. You will be able to get some great photos when you get to the park at opening as you can see above! We like to spend this special holiday at Magic Kingdom. We have enjoyed breakfast at Crystal Palace, which offers ham as part of the meal to make sure you are not missing out on the traditional Easter ham! We recommend getting an early reservation as this may allow you to actually enter the park even before “opening”!
So as we said before, this is a usually a super crowded day. So we make sure to take advantage of all the special non-ride activities in addition to making sure we book our fastpasses at 7 am 60 days out from our trip. One of the most fun things to do on Easter Sunday is to get a picture with Mr. and Mrs. Easter Bunny. We also recommend getting a great spot for the Festival of Fantasy Parade early so that you can see the special Easter pre-parade show featuring rarely seen characters and the Azalea Trail Maids.
A tradition for our family is the Tomorrowland Fireworks Dessert party with Tomorrowland Terrrace seating, as this is great way to enjoy the nighttime fireworks with great food and not having to worry about finding a good spot to view the show. This is by far the best way to enjoy the fireworks at Magic Kingdom! We can’t wait to continue the tradition this year while watching Happily Ever After!
Throughout the Walt Disney World Resort® there are also some special happenings for Easter
- Easter Religious services in the Fantasia Ballroom of Disney’s Contemporary Resort. A Catholic Mass is held at 8:00 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. The Protestant Service is held at 9:15 a.m
- Epcot Egg-Stravaganza Easter Egg Hunt: pick up your map at one of the merchandise stores and enjoy a family fun scavenger hunt throughout World Showcase. Once you find all of the character eggs, mark them down by placing the sticker in the corresponding location. When you are finished make sure you get your prize!
- Grand Floridian Easter Egg Display: you wont want to miss these absolutely amazing Easter Egg displays located in the lobby
- Throughout the Walt Disney World Resort® you can find special Easter meals.
- Most of the Moderate and Deluxe Resorts also have special Easter activities
- Easter baskets can made and delivered to your room! You can either purchase a pre-made basket or create your own!
- Special treats can be found throughout all of the parks and resorts!
We can’t wait to start our vacation! We are actually headed down to Walt Disney World this evening for our annual Easter trip. Be on the look out for pictures of our trip across all of our social media platforms!
Your referrals are our most MAGICAL compliments!
Contact us today! email@example.com