Starting today and going until May 28th, Epcot’s Flower and Garden festival will be taking place. This is one our favorite festivals and we can’t wait to be down there in a few weeks! From the amazing smells of the fresh flowers, to the beautifully designed topiaries, the rocking bands performing at the Garden Rocks concert series, and the out of this world food at the Garden Kitchens this is a festival for all the senses. You will have absolute blast this time of year in Epcot.
Sample amazing food and drinks at over 12 different stops throughout World Showcase. It is always a fun day and night to spend time drinking and eating around the world. There are so many options to pick from so make sure you check on the menus before going to make sure you don’t miss anything!
Garden Rocks Concert Series
Take a look at this star-studded lineup for this year!
- March 2-5: Night Ranger “Sister Christian”
- March 9-12: STARSHIP starring Mickey Thomas “We Built This City”
- March 16-19: Simple Plan “Welcome to My Life”
- March 23-26: Little River Band “Reminiscing”
- March 30-April 2: The Orchestra starring former members of ELO “Evil Woman”
- April 6-7: Foghat “Slow Ride”
- April 8-9: Survivor “Eye of the Tiger”
- April 13-14: Smash Mouth “All Star”
- April 15-16: Rick Springfield “Jessie’s Girl”
- April 20-21: Jo Dee Messina “Stand by Me”
- April 22-23: Lonestar “Amazed”
- April 27-30: Blood, Sweat and Tears featuring Bo Bice “Spinning Wheel”
- May 4-7: Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone “I’m Henry VIII I Am”
- May 11-12: Village People “Y.M.C.A.”
- May 13-14: Don Felder, formerly of The Eagles “Hotel California”
- May 18-21: The Guess Who “American Woman”
- May 25-28: The Spinners “Working My Way Back to You”
If you want to get the best seats available, take advantage of the premium seating offered when you book a Garden Rocks Dining package offered at 15 different restaurants in Epcot.
Character Topiary Displays
The Imaginneers certainly out-do themselves every year. It is absolutely stunning the detailed work that is put into each topiary display. Be sure to set aside time to take in all of the characters you can find throughout Epcot.
During select days of the week there will be multiple demonstrations, educational experiences including take home plants and bags. You can also find the festival specific merchandise here. There are also videos throughout the pavilion detailing all of the time and effort that goes into making this such a great event.
Take some time to stroll through some beautifully arranged flowers as thousands of butterfly surround you. This is always a fun special exhibit that everyone loves!
We would love to help you and your family plan a Walt Disney World Resort® vacation during this amazing festival. Contact us today so we can start helping you plan!
Your referrals are our most MAGICAL compliments!
Contact us today! email@example.com