Most of us Walt Disney World® fans and travelers are already well familiar with My Disney Experience. MDE as it is lovingly referred to is your “everything” when you are at Walt Disney World. Believe it or not – MDE has come a long way since it first started Let’s take a look at some the new updates that it has to offer to make your vacation even more magical!
- My Resort Dashboard – NEW!: Once you are checked in, My Resort Dashboard will show guests their room number, building, theme, and floor. Each resort varies in size, so it is extremely helpful to have the My Resort Dashboard handy for when a guest might be coming in from late extra magic hours and might have gotten turned around.
- Park Maps & Spotlight – NEW!: Park Maps and Spotlight will not only help you navigate each theme park area, but it will show you entertainment, attractions, food locations and most importantly – restrooms. What is so wonderful about the Disney Parks is the small little side shows that happen throughout the day, Spotlight in the MDE app will highlight the experiences in each area.
- FastPass+ Reservations: Need to make another FastPass+ reservation or modify one already made? This can easily be done in MDE.
- Dining Reservations: Like FastPass+ dining reservations as well as reservation modifications can easily be made with a few taps of your finger.
- Wait Times: Curious how long of a wait Flight of Passage is? No worries – attraction wait times are constantly updated to ensure you are receiving the most up-to-date information.
- Menus: Hungry? Not sure whether you would like to eat at Hollywood and Vine or The Brown Derby? No worries! Through MDE you are able to take a look at the menus and offerings for each dining location – quick service as well as table service!
- Memory Maker Photos: This has to be our most favorite part to MDE. Looking for Photo Pass photographers? The app will show you exactly where they are. Throughout your trip you are able to take a peek at all of the fabulous photos you are taking whether it be from Photo Pass photographers or ride photos. Even better, if you have purchased the Memory Maker – you can download all the photos you want or share them directly to social media!
- Mobile Ordering – NEW!: Now, a few select quick service locations are offering mobile ordering through My Disney Experience to make the guests experience even more convenient. Mobile Order allows guest the ability to review menus and place their order on their device. Once at the dining location, simply press “I’m here, prepare my order” and once complete, guests will receive notifications to pick up their food at the “mobile food pickup area”. Currently, Mobile Order is only setup for card purchases.
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café
- D-Luxe Burger
- Flame Tree Barbecue
- Satu’li Canteen
- Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant
- Pinocchio Village Haus
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe
While My Disney Experience can make your life at Walt Disney World® beyond magical, so can Bryan and Tammi with Ears of Experience, LLC. Remember our services are free! We provide personalized itineraries that will make your vacation run smoothly and stress free. We will also provide you tips and tricks for the theme parks as well as Disney Springs. We want to make your dream vacation with your family and loved ones come true.
Contact us today! firstname.lastname@example.org