If you have been checking out the latest Disney Parks news, you must have noticed that over the last few days – Disney has been been ridiculously busy announcing their future plans for ALL Disney Parks. Don’t feel like going to website after website to find all of the exciting announcements? We don’t blame you! So here they are all in one place.
Disneyland® & Disney’s California Adventure
- Still very “hush hush”, a new Super Hero immersive experience will be joining the ranks of Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: Breakout! at Disney’s California Adventure. This attraction is so super secretive that we do not have a set opening time frame just yet.
- In 2018, join everyone’s favorite Pixar characters at Pixar Pier. Paradise Pier is getting a makeover complete with characters from Inside Out and The Incredibles to name a few. Little is mentioned as to if there will be new attractions or if the “old” attractions will be updated, but we are anxiously awaiting the news.
- A brand new fireworks spectacular is set to come to Disneyland Park as well as the Pixar Play Parade! The spectacular is set to blast off in 2018.
- Disney’s California Adventure will be getting the spectacular – Paint the Night Parade! Each night will be painted beginning in 2018.
Disney Cruise Line
- Ladies and gentlemen, Disney Cruise Line is in the process of building not one, not two, but THREE new ships. The new fleet will set sail over three consecutive years 2021, 2022 ad 2023! While still in the design phase, we’re being told that they will be revolutionary in design and function.
Walt Disney World®
- Mission: SPACE inspired restaurant at EPCOT. Details are limited as to when the space themed restaurant will open.
- Tomorrowland is expanding! A new TRON themed attraction will open near Space Mountain. While the TRON Lightcycle Power Run is the most popular attraction at Shanghai Disneyland, Disney has not released whether the attraction will be identical or similar in nature. Regardless – it will be magical! The Walt Disney Company is excited to announce that it will be open in time for Walt Disney World’s 50th anniversary in 2021.
- Guardians of the Galaxy is the inspiration behind a new attraction in Epcot’s Future World. It will replace Ellen’s Energy Adventure (closing August 13th). Disney imagineers are calling this an E-ticket attraction that will be action packed and perfect for Future World. Guardians of the Galaxy is scheduled for takeoff in 2021.
- Nouveau en France a Ratatouille inspired 4-D attraction complete with all the feels and scents as if you have found yourself in Gusteau’s kitchen. This attraction will be expanding the France Pavilion in Epcot’s World Showcase. This attraction is set to open in 2021!
- Closing August 13th will be The Great Movie Ride at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. While many, many fans are sad to see this attraction go, it will be making room for Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway. On the ride, you will step through movie screen and join Mickey and his friends on a 2 1/2-D (sans glasses) adventure like never before. Disney imagineers are calling this attraction “game changing” and so unique that it is next to impossible. How cool does that sound?
- No secret to visitors of Walt Disney World®, Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios is set to open in 2018! Toy Story fans of all ages will find themselves exploring Andy’s backyard, taking a ride on the Slinky Dog Dash and Twirling on the Alien Swirling Saucers.
- New to everyone’s ears is Main Street USA’s new theater, inspired by Kansas City’s Willis Wood Theater. This theater will be bringing in world class entertainment. While open during the 1920’s in Kansas City, MO, no date has been released for the inspired theater on Main Street USA.
- The Disney Skyliner will be a transportation, gondola system that will take its’ guests on a birds eye view to Epcot’s International Gateway Entrance as well as Hollywood Studios Entrance. As of now, the resorts along the system are Disney’s Art of Animation, Pop Century and Caribbean Beach Resorts.
- Operating NOW are Disney’s Minnie Vans. This Uber like system will transport guests throughout the resort for no more than $20. All vehicles are equipped for families as well as families with young children. While, the Walt Disney World Resort has splendid and free bus and monorail transportation systems, they are making travel throughout the resort even more accessible.
- Ready to be super immersive? Walt Disney World® is in the process of developing and imagineering a Star Wars themed resort. The Walt Disney Company® released, that once you enter the resort, you immediately become a part of the Star Wars story. This resort area is imagined to be built near Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Disneyland® & Walt Disney World®
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge will open at Disneyland in 2019 and later that year at Walt Disney World. Immerse yourself in a trading port, where the Star Wars stories come to life. Find yourself in the middle of the action while battling between the First Order and the Resistance. Meet popular characters, find yourself inside a hangar bay on a Star Destroyer and fly the Millenium Falcon on a critical mission.
- Disney’s Hotel New York is getting re-imagined into a Marvel themed resort. Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel. This project is set to begin its’ epic transformation following their gorgeous celebration of their 25th Anniversary!
Wowee! There is a lot going on with the Walt Disney Company®! Walt Disney once said that “we must keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.” The Walt Disney Company® continues to live out Walt Disney’s words on a daily basis.
Interested in visiting the Disney Parks, Disney Cruise Line and Aulani for yourself before all of the big changes are made? Or – need to book your vacation for 2018 during all of the exciting new openings at the Walt Disney World® Resort and Disneyland® Resort? Contact Bryan and Tammi with Ears of Experience, LLC.
Contact us today! email@example.com