Ever wonder about the differences between Walt Disney World® and Disneyland®? Two distinct resorts imagineered by Mr. Disney himself, yet so drastically different – and the same. How does that even make sense? For starters, we are going to look at our top ten rides and attractions unique to the Disneyland® Resort.
10. Roger Rabbit’s Car Toon Spin: The evil Weasles have captured Jessica Rabbit and are now after Roger himself. Hop a ride aboard a Toontown Cab and follow Roger Rabbit in hopes he isn’t caught and dropped into The Dip. In this ride, you have control of your Towntown Cab as it has the ability to spin 360 degrees.
9. Indiana Jones Adventure: Once you board your Troop Transport, buckle up because you’re about to embark on one cliff-hanging journey through the dangers of the Temple of the Forbidden Eye. Who knows what you will run into – all that is certain is that you will be in danger.
8. Pinocchio’s Daring Journey: Take a ride on a woodcarver’s cart as you follow Pinocchio through Pleasure Island against the wishes of Jiminy Cricket. Will Pinocchio make it back to Gepetto and become a real boy?
7. Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage: Journey in a submarine on an undersea adventure to an active volcano and perhaps run across Nemo and his friends along the expedition.
6. Alice in Wonderland: Ever wonder what it is like to jump down the rabbit hole into Wonderland? Climb onto a caterpillar and keep your eyes open, because anything can happen in Wonderland. Here’ hoping you make it out in time before the Queen of Hearts finds you.
5. Storybook Land Canal Boats: A Disneyland® 1955 Original! Take a relaxing journey through the mouth of Monstro the Whale to a magical realm Here you can find whimsical miniatures of beloved Disney classic films. Did you know that one of Walt’s greatest hobbies was creating miniatures and scenes to accompany them?
4. The Disneyland® Story – Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln: Fascinated by the life of Abraham Lincoln, Walt created the very first audio animatronic designed to replicate Honest Abe himself. In this inspiring attraction, Mr. Lincoln returns to life to tell the tale of the past and share his inspiration and dreams of the future..
3. Matterhorn Bobsleds: When filming Third Man on the Mountain in Europe, Walt was inspired by Switzerland’s renowned mountain and wanted to recreate its’ beauty in his park. Hop aboard a rundown bobsled and prepare yourself as you race down the icy mountain trying to avoid the legendary Abominable Snowman. Can you make it?
2. Autopia: A Disneyland® 1955 Original! Did you know that Autopia is the only existing Tomorrowland attraction? When the attraction first open, the concept took of a free moving freeway. However, over the years, innovation of cars and roadway styles updated to match the ever changing times.
1. Sleeping Beauty Castle: A Disneyland® 1955 Original! This iconic castle tells the story of the beloved Princess Aurora. While the castle was a part an opening day attraction, just two short years later a walk through, telling the story of Sleeping Beauty opened to guests. Imagine walking over the beautiful drawbridge, that Walt once walked on.
Contact us today! firstname.lastname@example.org